1-9/16" Rotary Hammer, accepts Spline bits
Electronic Controller for Operator Convenience
- Powerful 12 AMP motor delivers 6.8 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy.
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling.
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life.